Powered by Tachyonic Project Luxon Framework v1.4.0
Luxon Framework for rapid application development. (luxon)
Luxon provides a PKI authentication service
Luxon auth tokens use PKI. Its required to have the private key to sign
new tokens on the tachyonic api. Endpoints will require the public key
to validate token authenticity.
The keys should be stored in the application root. Usually where the
wsgi file is located.
- Create RSA Privat Key with 2048 bits
- openssl genrsa -des3 -out private.pem 2048
- Export the RSA Public Key to a File
- openssl rsa -in private.pem -outform PEM -pubout -out public.pem
- The Luxon command line tool can generate both of these with
- luxon -r app_root/